Saturday, November 6, 2010






JoniMac is doing well, he has gained weight, had his teeth done, feet done, and is currently eating his way out of Calm wood. What is the go with this freakin timber chewing?? Just about ready for me to ride so this is going to happen on Tuesday, Di will give me a lesson on my boy and we will see how he goes, he has had a rider on and even tho Jen is a light weight compared to me, he was very quiet and careful with her and did well. Di has also been on him and done some work with him as well as putting in consistent ground work with the boy.
All we need is some nice weather.
I am still not dealing with losing Rock very well, it is so difficult for me to let him go, I think I have done so to a certain extent but I have really missed his kind nature and is little quirks that were so endearing of the boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment