Thursday, April 5, 2012

Maxx is in the house.




I have a new standy, Maxx, he is a big spunky hunk of a boy and I adore him. How did I come by this little man? Well have to blame ABS because she had tracked down a mare she wanted and the only ways she could have her was to take her partner in crime, aka Maxx.
Both horses are gorgeous and in need of a new home so I coughed up the required $600 and we collected our ponies, well the idea was that ABS would take Maxx (really he didn't even have a name) to her place and train him and re-home him, but one look at the fine piece of horse flesh had me head over heals in love.
What is a person to do?
Keep him of course.
LOL

Max is now my very own standy and I have to admit it feels good to have a standy in the paddock again. He is currently getting some training with ABS and is doing well, he is a smart little cooky, a big sook, and gives the best standy cuddles ever.
I am totally in love with this big hunk.


No comments:

Post a Comment